To sign up to receive the newsletter please fill out the form below.
|* = Required Field|
Cable entry plate for insertion of optical fibers. Up to 76 lines/cables with max. 2.6 mm
and 2 lines/cables with max. 5.0 mm in diameter can be quickly and easily inserted and automatically sealed.
Looks what’s HOT From Sensopart!
Vision sensor VISOR® Solar: Customized solutions for the handling of wafers and cells.
The solar industry is continuously expanding – making solar cells a mass industrial product nowadays.
This has led to ever-increasing cost pressures in their production. That is exactly where a precise knowledge of the location during the handling is required for the gripping and placement of the silicon wafers.
This can be performed particularly easily and accurately with a solar sensor which is customized for the application. The camera can be configured with just a few clicks without any prior knowledge in the field of image processing.
The user specifies the test criteria such as the chip depth, and selects the information relevant to him:
- Position and angular orientation of the wafer and the cell
- Dimensions of the wafer and the cell
- Position and angular orientation of the busbars
- Quality, chips
A focus on the essentials:
- Subsequently the camera will operate independently and provide the required information to the PLC.
- The measured values can be compared to test criteria and output via switching outputs.
- The vision solar sensor will work accurately and reliably, even during high-cycle processes.
Your cost advantage
The camera already contains the power LEDs required for the illumination. Thus, eliminating the costs for the conventionally required backlight.
A comprehensive software package which is available in the major user languages, supports the worldwide utilization of the product.
You are welcome to test this user-friendly operating software right away! – Download »
Article “Vision-Sensor VISOR® Solar: The customized solution for the handling of wafers.” – Read more »