The KEL-SNAP frame provides quick assembly of the KEL system when necessary. Control panels already in the factory can be equipped with the KEL-SNAP frame allowing a simple push in of the KEL frame once the associated equipment is delivered to the factory.
A cut-out of 46mm also can be chosen instead of the 36mm. Thus pre-fabricated multi-pole connectors can be used.
- Upon dis-assembly/maintenance, screwing and unscrewing of the KEL frame is not necessary
- Previously assembled KEL frames are quickly and easily attached
- Integrated gasket in the SNAP frame
- Drilling template identical to the KEL frame, except for the KEL-SNAP B4
- Material: Polyamide
- Flame class: UL-94 Vo, self-extinguishing
- Protection Class: IP54
- Temperature: -40°C to 140°C
- Properties: Halogen-free, silicone-free