KVT is a circular split frame for quick and easy installation of cables or complete cable harnesses. Polyamide lock-nuts are included in the shipment. For routing SUB-D, DVI or PROFIBUS connectors in combination with the split cable glands KVT, special lock-nuts are required. Max cable diameter is 15mm.
- Warranty of pre-terminated cables remains
- Insertion of pre-terminated cables
- Retrofitting and maintenance can be carried out easily and quickly
- High packing density with a wide variety of frames and inserts
- Strain Relief according to DIN EN 50262
- Polyamide lock-nuts are included in the shipment
- Material: Polycarbonate
- Color: similar RAL 7035
- Flame class: UL-94 Vo, self-extinguishing
- Protection Class: IP54, with gasket and correct selection of the cable inserts
- Temperature: -30°C to 100°C
- Properties: Halogen-free, silicone-free
- Cut-out dimensions: metric standard sizes
**For KVT63 a lock-nut M63 (brass-nickel plated) is included in delivery.